Volumetric water pumps able to offer high pressions in relation to comparatively low powers and which have particularly steady operating curves. They are qualified in domestic fittings, to increase the system pressure in aqueducts and for automatic water di stribution by small autoclave tanks or by hydrosphere units. For the correct functioning of the pump, use clean water, or non-agressive liquids only, without sand or other solid impurities.
- Temperature max. liquid: 60°C (for other uses)
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Total suction lift up to 7 mt.
- Continuous duty
- Two-Pole induction motor (n = 2850 min-1)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP 44
- Motor Support: Cast Iron
- Impeller: Brass
- Shaft with rotor: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Graphite/NBR
- Mechanical seal (KPM 50-80): Ceramic/Silicon/NBR
- Mechanical seal (KPM 70): Graphite/Silicon/NBR