Company
image #3
HomeCompany

Speroni Spa

1946-2014, over 60 years of history

SPERONI s.p.a., whose history of ongoing expansion in the field of motor-driven pumps started in 1946 at Castelnovo di Sotto, was created and initially managed by its founder, Mr GIUSEPPE SPERONI.

At a time when the economy was mainly agricultural, he sensed the importance of mechanical applications for servicing the agricultural world and, thanks to his skills as a businessman, he exploited at best the vast opportunities for growth during the post war period. Continuous investments in his staff and equipment resulted in the company’s rapid entry into a widely expanding market, which crossed the Italian borders in the 70’s.

On the verge of the third millenium our numbers are:

  • Its team with over 150 collaborators
  • Its very modern factory that covers an area of approximately 42,000 square metres
  • Its production capacity in excess of 4000 items per day
  • The presence of its brands in over 120 countries throughout the world
  • Its annual overall turnover in excess of 52 million Euro.